The goal of onsite optimization is to ensure content pages within a website rank on Google for relevant searches. Only when pages are ranking on the first page of Google do companies truly benefit from the traffic these pages receive.
Onsite SEO involves a variety of tactics, including but not limited to:
- Keyword research, nomination & monitoring
- Optimization of meta tags with keywords
- Optimization of existing content with keywords
- Restructure of site heirarchy
- Internal link building
- Conversion rate optimization
Offsite OptimizationGoogle changed the link building game a few years back with the release of Penguin, an algorithm update penalizing websites with poor quality links. Though link building tactics have changed, the importance of receiving links from high quality, relevant sites has not.
Today, offsite link building tactics include but are not limited to:
- Targeted outreach to relevant industry websites
- Press release distribution & promotion
- Article distribution & promotion
- Infographic distribution & promotion
Technical OptimizationThe technical aspects of SEO involve all tasks aimed at improving site speed and crawlability – the easier it is for search engines to crawl a site, the more likely the site is to rank for high-traffic search terms.
Technical optimization includes:
- Optimizing images (to improve site speed)
- Creating XML sitemaps (to assist Google in more frequently crawling important pages on the site)
- Updating robots.txt files
- Improving usability (to increase engagement metric
CoMarket programs include ALL services, and access to the tools below.
We don’t charge clients by service – we manage all channels necessary to get the job done.